We can have a professional alarm installer at your location in a matter of hours to install a new home alarm system or convert and upgrade your existing security system.
What our Client are saying:
“I am so pleased to have chosen Elite as my alarm company. Not only were they prompt, courteous and professional, they have given me a peace of mind that has exceeded my expectations.”
“I just moved to Florida and first thing I did after I bought my home was look for a security company. I knew some of the bigger names from where I came from. Once I got a quote from them, I decided to try a local company. Good thing I did. Elite Security saved me money and I also feel safe now having an alarm. Thank you!”
|Welcome To Elite Security Systems
Elite Security Systems specializes in burglar alarms and camera systems anywhere in the USA. We offer the latest technology in security and monitoring systems and we are proud to say that we are the best at securing your home. All accounts are monitored and serviced locally, we never sell or subcontract work.
- Money-Back Service Guarantee
- Mover’s Security Guarantee
- Parts and Labor Warranties
- Homeowner’s Insurance Certificate
What Makes Us The Best?
- Elite Security is a locally owned and operated corporation established in 2010.
- Elite Security is licensed, bonded, insured
- Elite Security has the lowest monthly monitoring rate in the country and will not increase your monthly monitoring rate during the life of the agreement.
- All Elite Security systems are owned by you, not leased and in most cases under warranty for the life of your original contract.
- At Elite Security we do not have call trees; live operators will take your call 24 hours a day 7 days a week.
- Every Elite Security technician is required to wear identifying credentials.
Elite Security does not use sub contracted employees.
- We have full time employees that undergo drug screening, background checks, and maintain current sheriffs’ cards.
9 out of 10 convicted burglars agreed - they would avoid a house protected by an alarm system.
-- U.S. Dep't of Justice, 1999